2012年8月26日星期日

I have TS on command

I purposely trying to create their own excellent academic to talk about the viewpoint of Confucius Socrates, to talk about financial beginning to talk about Adam Smith's The Wealth of Nations, when it comes to the long run did not deal with the ethical, as a few on the theory of relativity, to Buy WOW Gold the songs on the blurted Mozhaisk . Thought it would be an ox B, KK just pay attention to me, she did not stop the slightest bit, she only nodded her head to agree with my perspective of these idiotic, I think KK is also a preferred, I think KK in praise me, and I think that they are not self-centered, and the unique or his own self-centered, and more self-centered.

In the area, I have TS on command, screaming very noisy, small-S did not say a term, what he said to me what to do, I think they all are right, provided that I am sure that the encounter no problem, nonwinners reduce win win win win reduce, I do not encounter frustrated, I think we are in function and attention necessary to be managing, and devices , and I think will win, and did not win just managing bad, devices , there is no attention of their managing problems, strategic problems, command problems.

 I think of KK will have much to say that I have absolutely retrieved from the past emotions of failing, and even forgotten, KK is my all, I want to say I dislike you, but could adopt an begin, Writing only a few dark developed to express the poetry that is very loving, KK after studying, the smile that said, write excellent poems. I think KK is my, I think this is the situation, ha ha, is too naive too naive. As if all the circumstances are perfect, KK is my. Only the last variety of defense, and Ha, ha, ha, burning with eagerness, I even buy aspects all prepared to prepare for. Please absolve this youthful man your program Vincent Fang.

没有评论:

发表评论