2012年8月28日星期二

I can tell you without any worry of contradiction

I desired a activity title where I wasn't investing a ton of your power and power holding out or treatment or Buy WOW Gold riding on this aspect to go to this other place. That all creates the experience experience more grindy. I would get frustrated when I couldn't do some factors or I'd have to delay for factors. Our pacing is definitely on objective.

Ten Ton Hammer: What can you tell us about the future? What's arriving down the pipe?

Mark: I can tell you without any worry of contradiction that one of the factors we are looking at is bug repairs. That is a priority item for us.

On a extremely different monitor, over the next four a few several weeks we're looking at coming back some of those sessions that we cut or some of the other material that was cut. Or providing players some additional factors that they want and have been asking for.

That said, we're not developing the experience more PvE.  We're not talking about that. But I did sit down with Rob and I have a history of 21 products on my panel. Out of those 21 products, I have nine factors that I consider to be hot choice products from the Cheap WOW Gold perspective. This is taken from my experience and what I've seen on the community forums. Out of that nine, we'll probably be able to get to six or seven that will go in easily.

没有评论:

发表评论