2012年8月6日星期一

Haste is going to be very complicated.

Stat simplification

Perhaps the most mind-blowing modify announced at BlizzCon, at least for me, was this one. Here's what we know at this point:

    * Spellpower will be gone.

Extra harm from our details will now come from Intelligence. I really like this modify. From a simply traditionalist viewpoint, I'm grateful Intelligence, the most Magey figure going returning to Dungeons & Mythical beasts (and none of this Sixteenth edition junk...I mean D&D returning when my mother and father still considered it was satan's game), will lastly come returning into popularity. I was sick and exhausted with missing over it for spellpower, and crit, and rush, and whatever else highbrow fits said was a better figure that several weeks time.

    * No more Mp5 (at all), and no more soul (on DPS gear).

Now let us all be a factor of hands and perform the music of joy. According to the abilities that be, healers will use soul as their mana regen figure, and DPS wheels won't need to worry about it at all. I'll believe that when I see it. If it happens, though, yippee? Yes, yippee. Yippee's what I'm going to go with here.

    * Haste is going to be very complicated.

I think it's still going to be improving launching rate. But for other sessions, it'll increase source regen. I'm not sure, but as far as Mages are worried, it'll still perform in the same way to how it performs now. Maybe? This wasn't designed very apparent at BlizzCon, and I'm quickly puzzled, so if you people have it all realized out, let me know.

    * Crit is being staying alone.

没有评论:

发表评论